In the first stage, prior to manufacturing, drawings are prepared in CAD software and virtual simulations are run to smoothen out the process which helps to produce the best quality products in the shortest time possible, ensuring quicker deliveries.
○ The patterns are manufactured with modern machines and equipment as well as through our trusted vendors. We have a dedicated storage area for the patterns, and also a separate space for Production patterns on the shop floor itself.
○ Thermocol Pattern Drying Room
○ No-Bake Sand System with Continuous Sand Mixer (20 M.T./hr.)
○ Fully Automatic Sand Reclamation Plant (10 M.T./hr.)
○ Silicate-CO2 Binder System with Continuous Sand Mixer (6 M.T./hr.)
○ Chromite Sand Mixer
○ Chiller Dies, Chills and Tackles
○ Moulding Boxes in various sizes
○ Continuous Supply of CO2 gas through Capsule via Pipeline
○ RCC Mould Casting Pits with Platform
The Fettling process involves the removal of the cores, gates, sprues, runners, risers and chipping of any unnecessary projections on the surface of the castings.
○ Automatic Shake Out Machin
○ Automatic Shot Blasting Machine (Hanging Type) 10 m.t. capacity
○ Swing, Angular, Pneumatic Grinders